Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello, Good bye, Hello again 3

The mechanic had our car towed to the repair plant in the town, which is named Bathurst. The boss of the plant told me it would take 4 or 5 hours to fix the clutch and cost me $500. We decided to make it fixed. The staff took me to the center ofthe town. We had to kill 5 hours there. We went to bank to withdraw money and had lunch at a hungry jacks. I do never eat any fast food in Japan since I had seen a documentary film "Hibakusha" about radio-active pollutions in this world. http://www.g-gendai.co.jp/hibakusha/index.html

The film taught me the potatoes grown in Hanford,USA, the land which is polluted by radio-active are imported for Macs chips in Japan. I am too afraid to eat any fast foods since then. But, running out of money, I had no choice in Bathurst. The shop was crammed with lots of Indian students. I was wondering why such a many Indians were here. No matter. I did care of how I survive hangry jacks. I was the hangry jacks hoping no potates came from polluted land. Value combo, I ate them up. I was sorry the food tasted shit, chemicals. I was wondering why Indians were eating these shit. They are the master of spices, I enjoyed their food when I was in India. Why do they have to eat these chemical shit? I began to sucpect food educations in Austarlia is not so good. Shinka and I left the shop.

We were walking around the town, small but good enough to kill 3 hours. We found a park to relax. Sitting down on the green grass, I was a family playing on the ground, a family with an Aboriginal woman. It was the first time for me to come accross an Aborigine in Australia. She looked like a baby-sitter. I was watching the family without any thinking.

The guy who took me to the town, came back to in front of the barbershop. He drove a good car, Ford, I told him we went hangry jacks for lunch. He answered "Bloody hell". The car was so comfortable compared to our car. I told him I wanted this car. He said "Bloody hell, Toyota is better than Ford". I love flattering. Our car was on the road in front of the plant. We completed payment quickly and rashed into the car. How did it work? Perfect. The mechanic set the clutch a bit heavy for a long drive. I liked it.

We drove the car, this time with care, paid attention to every signal we passed. We saw the sunset in the middle of nowhere. It was beautiful, one of the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. I wished I were the wild life in the waste land so that I could see this sunsent everyday. However, I am the human-being who might hit the wild life on the road. The night had came, and we were still on the way to Griffith. It was almost a midnight we got Griffith. We were looking for a place to stay. Shinka said "My dream is staying in Motel once in my life". I said "Why do not we?" We went to buy wine and stayed in a motel. The morning after, we could not start the engine of fucking car..... again..... I regreted that we stayed in the motel. But it was too late.

to be continued....

No comments: